Tuesday, November 4, 2014


Excitement in Myrtle Beach for Bubble Girl! We got a call from our condo management office Sunday telling us we couldn't park in our front lot Monday through Wednesday. They said the city was having some kind of event. That night on the 11:00 p.m. news we heard they were shooting the sequel to Magic Mike here in Myrtle this week at four different locations, Tuesday and Wednesday. Of course Ken has a golf game scheduled for Tuesday, bummer!

So, this morning when he left for golf he called me and said Channing Tatum and the crew were in our front parking lot shooting a scene! 



I rushed to take a shower and get dressed. I suppose I could have gone downstairs and asked to have the make up artist put on my makeup, but I didn't want to impose. 

By the time I was ready, they were setting up filming beneath me in the inside and outside pool area. I watched them stage the extras from my balcony. It took forever for the crew to place everyone. Then I heard "ACTION" ~ "CUT". They took about 5 takes, until I heard, "ACTION" ~ "CUT" ~ "TAKE". I heard a lot of hollering, but I couldn't see any 'real' actors. They finally packed up and headed out. 

Then about 3:00 p.m. they were back!   To be continued . . .  .

No comments: